DUBLIN, November 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
The “RFID Sensors 2018-2028: Forecasts, Players, Opportunities” address has been added to Analysis and Markets’ offering.
Research and Markets Logo
The accepted RFID bazaar has apparent abundant advance over the aftermost few years, with acknowledged accessible offerings and accelerated advance in agreement of the cardinal of RFID tags sold. Vendors are now exploring affiliated technologies with RFID sensors at the beginning of this. This has been enabled acknowledgment to new chipsets, at both HF(NFC) and UHF (RAIN) which are committed to abutment sensor platforms and accordingly accomplish RFID sensors simpler to accomplish and lower amount in accession to the accretion ability and added calibration acceptance of RFID clairvoyant infrastructure. Additionally, new technologies from printed sensors and adjustable batteries to bio analysis films accommodated unmet needs and accommodate differentiation.
Different technologies access altered bazaar segments
Several altered technology categories exist, namely:
1. Acquiescent RFID sensors with no on lath ability source
2. Acquiescent RFID tags with bio sensors, with no lath ability source
3. Array assisted acquiescent RFID sensors
4. “Chipless” RFID sensors – after a accepted silicon chip
From the aloft options, best can be bought to accomplish at either HF or UHF RFID, with HF RFID options alms a added clairvoyant arrangement acknowledgment to NFC enabled customer cyberbanking accessories admitting with bound apprehend ambit of UHF accessories with best apprehend ambit but acute added big-ticket clairvoyant systems. The RF protocols developed for RFID are finer actuality acclimated as a agency of abstracts alteration of acoustic information.
RFID Sensors 2018-2028 is the aboriginal address that covers all these options, the players abaft the ICs, sensor tags and systems, the applications, trends and bazaar size, anticipation over a ten year period. The address draws comparisons anatomy and assesses the accompanying abstracts logger market, and explores the role for RFID Sensors aural that. SWOT (Strength, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) letters are accustomed for the arch players, forth with appliance case studies and candid appraisal of the accomplished sector.
For the aboriginal time, this address provides abundant anticipation breakdowns of the absolute sector, including:
In accession to assessing the accepted capabilities of the absolute solutions, the analysis additionally includes the advance with RFID sensor systems based on contempo technology innovations including printed temperature sensors and antennas, adjustable batteries and adjustable transistor circuits. The timelines and capabilities of these technologies, in accession to the players, are all covered.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY1.1. About the report1.2. What is RFID?1.3. RFID Technologies: The Big Picture1.4. RFID bazaar admeasurement advance advertence RFID sensor potential1.5. RFID sensors1.6. Altered types of RFID sensors1.7. Examples of RFID sensors1.8. Examples of Array Assisted Acquiescent RFID sensors1.9. Abstracts Loggers1.10. Cyberbanking Indicator and Abstracts Logger companies1.11. Chemical Time Temperature Indicators1.12. Three capital markets in the abstracts logger business today1.13. Retail perishables1.14. Industrial1.15. Healthcare1.16. Slow Addition in Accepted Abstracts Loggers1.17. RFID Sensors accouterment new differentiation1.18. Why RFID-based?1.19. Comparison of wireless technologies1.20. Why now?1.21. Pros and Cons of RFID sensor1.22. Lessons from Failures1.23. Technology push: technologies that advice with RFID sensor development1.24. Accepted status1.25. Medium appellation trends1.26. Distribution models & Business models1.27. Amount Chain1.28. Territorial Differences1.29. List of Players1.30. RFID sensor companies1.31. IC development Enables RFID Sensors, but some ICs are added all-encompassing I2C while bazaar is small1.32. The appulse of RFID Sensors on Abstracts Loggers1.33. NFC/HF against UHF (RAIN)1.34. NFC/HF against UHF (RAIN) – IC Providers1.35. NFC/HF against UHF (RAIN) – Sensor Makers1.36. RFID Sensor Technologies after silicon ICs1.37. Bazaar Forecasts – Assumptions & Methodology1.38. Bazaar anticipation by tag blazon – cardinal of units (millions)1.39. Bazaar anticipation by tag blazon – boilerplate sales amount (US $)1.40. Bazaar anticipation by tag blazon – Bazaar Amount ($ millions)1.41. Bazaar anticipation for tags and systems ($ millions)1.42. Bazaar anticipation for tags and systems by abundance ($ millions)
2. THE BIG PICTURE: RFID SENSORS AS PART OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS2.1. Industrial anarchy timeline2.2. Embracing the Cyber revolution2.3. IoT Ecosystem
3. INTRODUCTION TO RFID3.1. What is RFID?3.2. RFID tag3.3. RFID reader3.4. RFID arrangement classification3.5. Comparison of RFID by altered frequencies3.6. NFC and RFID3.7. Acquiescent RFID Interrogators Bazaar Size3.8. Manufacturing RFID Labels, tickets and cards3.9. Acquiescent RFID tag amount comparisons3.10. Comparison of RFID by ability source3.11. Ambit against Cost3.12. Abundance against Range3.13. Cumulative sales in millions of tags from 1943 to the alpha of 2016
4. RFID SENSOR ICS4.1. RFID sensor architecture4.2. Sensor enabled RFID system4.3. Companies bartering RFID sensor chips4.4. Typical dent architecture of RFID sensor ICs4.5. AMS’s solution: HF/NFC4.6. AMS’s solution: UHF4.7. Delta: NFC RFID sensor chips4.8. ANDY100 from Farsens targeting RFID sensor market4.9. Impinj Monza X Dura chips accredit able anchored RFID4.10. NXP’s UHF Sensor IC with an I2C interface4.11. NXP’s NFC Sensor IC4.12. RFMicron4.13. ST Microelectronics4.14. Texas Instruments4.15. Analysis and Comments4.16. NFC/HF against UHF (RAIN) – IC Providers4.17. New development in low ability ICs
5. PASSIVE RFID SENSORS5.1. Acquiescent RFID Sensor5.2. Ability adding for acquiescent RFID sensors5.3. Chemical blank RFID sensor tag5.4. RFID tag sensor from IC-TAG5.5. Acquiescent UHF RFID sensor co-developed by Powercast and Vanguard ID Systems5.6. Acquiescent UHF RFID Sensor: RFMicron and Smartrac5.7. Company Assessment: SmarTrac RFMicron product5.8. Xerox PARC: Acquiescent UHF Sensors with Printed Electronics5.9. PST Sensors
6. BATTERY-ASSISTED RFID SENSOR6.1. Battery-assisted acquiescent RFID sensor6.2. Adjustable battery-assisted RFID sensor label6.3. RAMSES developed by EML6.4. BAP RFID sensor tags for perishables6.5. QUAD Industries, Enfucell and NXP6.6. Avery Dennison NFC Temperature Logger6.7. Company Assessment: Avery Dennison’s RFID Sensor Label6.8. Phase IV UHF Temperature logging tag6.9. Temperature sensor from Infratab6.10. DynaLog6.11. Blulog NFC RFID Sensor6.12. Company Assessment: Blulog
7. RFID SENSOR WITHOUT SILICON CHIP7.1. Chipless RFID sensors7.2. Surface acoustic beachcomber (SAW) RFID sensors7.3. Printed / Adjustable logic7.4. Advantages of printed and attenuate blur transistors and anamnesis vs acceptable silicon7.5. PragmatIC’s wine temperature analysis label7.6. PragmatIC Profile7.7. TAG Sensors7.8. Thinfilm / Kovio7.9. RFID sensors based on printed IC provided by Attenuate Blur Electronics7.10. NFC OpenSense from ThinFilm7.11. RFID Sensor Technologies after silicon ICs
8. DATA LOGGER8.1. Abstracts Loggers8.2. RFID abstracts loggers8.3. Abstracts logger tag of Sealed Air Corporation8.4. TempTRIP8.5. The appulse of RFID Sensors on Abstracts Loggers
9. POWER SOURCE9.1. Batteries – the Bain of Wireless Sensors9.2. Technology benchmarking – altered ability sources9.3. Array options for alive & semi-active RFID sensor tags9.4. The antecedent addition of RFID sensors will be anatomy agency – ability antecedent is key9.5. Amount propositions of thin-film batteries9.6. Laminar/flexible lithium-ion batteries companies9.7. Printed array companies9.8. Coin beef or attenuate batteries, that is the catechism
10. COMPANY PROFILES10.1. Company Assessment: Farsens10.2. Company Assessment: InfraTab10.3. Company Assessment: Institute of Printed Electronics Industry10.4. Company Assessment: PhaseIV Engineering10.5. Company Assessment: KemSense10.6. Company Assessment: IC-TAG Solutions10.7. Company Assessment: RFID Sensor Systems10.8. Company Assessment: RFMicron10.9. Company Assessment: Silent Sensors
11. RFID SENSORS: EARLY CASE STUDIES
Five Facts About Avery 1222.1222 X 1222.1222 Label Template That Will Blow Your Mind | Avery 122.122 X 122.122 Label Template – avery 1.5 x 1.5 label template
| Encouraged for you to my personal website, on this time I am going to demonstrate with regards to avery 1.5 x 1.5 label template