– East Grand Forks: Northland Community and Technical College, Allowance 226.
n Roseau, Minn.: NCTC Roseau Satellite Campus in the Roseau City Center.
– Red Lake Falls, Minn.: Minnesota Aureate Growers Building.
– Thief River Falls: Northland Community and Technical College, Allowance 645A.
– Moorhead: Townsite Center, Suite 144.
For added information, alarm (218) 683-8748.
Individuals with a affliction who charge a reasonable adaptation should alarm (800) 959-6282, or TDD (218) 683-8801 at the Thief River Falls campus.
– American Announcement Federation of North Dakota, Tuesday, Fargo: Brian Gunderson, accessory artistic administrator and artist at San Francisco’s Goodby Silverstein & Partners, will be the apostle at the American Announcement Federation of North Dakota’s ogna affair from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Doublewood Inn, 3333 13th Ave. S. in Fargo.
Admission is chargeless for AAF-ND members, $40 for nonmembers and $15 for nonmember students.
Gunderson will allege about alive on acknowledged announcement campaigns including “Got Milk?” and Hewlett Packard’s “The Computer is Personal Again” campaign.
– Amoroso Beet Institute, Wednesday-Thursday, Grand Forks: The 48th International Amoroso Beet Institute will alpha at 9 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks. This anniversary accident appearance about 125 bartering exhibitors encompassing added than 100,000 aboveboard anxiety of display space.
This year’s affairs apostle will be Dr. Mohamed Khan, addendum amoroso beet specialist with North Dakota State University and the University of Minnesota. Khan will abode “The Amoroso Story: From Whence We’ve Come” at 1:15 p.m. Wednesday and “Challenges & Opportunities in the Beet Sector” at 10:10 a.m. Thursday.
For added Information, alarm (701) 476-2111 or (701) 231-8596.
– Western Crop and Pest Management School, Wednesday-Thursday, Minot: The North Dakota State University Addendum Service will authority its 2010 Western Crop and Pest Management School on Wednesday and Thursday at the Holiday Inn Riverside in Minot.
Scott Day, analysis acreage administrator for Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives, will accord a presentation blue-blooded “Agronomy Lessons Learned from Around the Globe.” Dave Franzen, NDSU Addendum soils specialist, will explain the new fertilizer recommendations for durum and adamantine red bounce wheat.
Other speakers accommodate Blake Vander Vorst, administrator of agronomics programs for Ducks Unlimited, and NDSU specialists in agronomy, entomology, bulb diseases, soils and edger science.
The allotment fee is $150, which includes two lunches, refreshments and educational materials. Register at www.ag.ndsu.edu/extplantpath.
Continuing apprenticeship credits are accessible for certified crop advisers. To assets a room, alarm at (701) 852-2504. To accept a appointment discount, acknowledgment you are accessory the Western Crop and Pest Management School.
For added information, alarm (701) 857-7682 or e-mail [email protected]
Submissions will be printed as allowance is available. We assets the appropriate to adapt any and all submissions. For information, alarm (701) 780-1262. The borderline for Saturday Business is 3 p.m. Wednesday. To abide items for the Saturday Business section:
– By mail: Saturday Business Section, Box 6008, Grand Forks, ND 58206-6008. All submissions charge be typed. Photos will be alternate if a stamped, self-addressed envelope is enclosed. Label photos with your name, aggregation and address.
– By fax: (701) 780-1123. Please address “Saturday Business section” in accountable line.
– By e-mail: [email protected] Text for the commodity charge be included in the anatomy of the e-mail. We do not accessible chat processing attachments. Amid photos charge be in JPEG format.
Seven Top Risks Of Attending Ducks Unlimited Address Labels | Ducks Unlimited Address Labels – ducks unlimited address labels
| Allowed in order to my blog, with this period I’ll explain to you in relation to ducks unlimited address labels